What We Believe (...about the Bible / or doctrinal statements):
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God and the only way to God the Father.
- We believe the gospel is the power of God for the salvation to all who believe.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in Christians and teaches, directs and comforts.
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired Word of God. It is perfect and complete in all aspects. No one has the right to change it to fit personal opinions.
- We believe salvation is by and through Gods grace alone, and through Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church where there is no organization above or over it.
- We believe elders are ordained as spiritual over-seers of the local congregation and are the extent of human authority within the church,
- We believe in the prophecies of the Old Testament and that they have all been fulfilled in Jesus Christ,
- We believe in the possibility of every person to acknowledge Gods plan of salvation through belief in the Lord Jesus, repentance of their sin, confessing Jesus as Lord before others, obedience to Christ by water baptism, and living faithfully to remain in Christ.
- We believe in every believer's pursuit of weekly gathering where Communion is observed, an opportunity for giving is offered, worship is given to God in music and singing, and the Bible is read and the Gospel presented.
- We believe those who wear the name of Jesus are called not only to attend church but to be the Church to all those we come into contact with.
- We believe in the promise of Christ's return and in the righteous judgment of all the world by God the Father.
- We believe in matters of Doctrine (Bible Belief) there must be unity; in matters of Opinion there is to be liberty, and in all things, Love.